Time & Location
Jun 30, 6:00 PM – Jul 01, 12:00 AM
Brooklyn Art Cave, 897 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USA
About the Event
Support queer musicians and artists at this music event to celebrate PRIDE. Pride isn't just one month - it's everyday as long as there's the need to fight for justice within our LGBTQ+ community. This will be the first of many shows we'll organize, with more planned in the months to come! $10 advanced online entry through ticket sales here on this event details page or $12 at the door. Consider using the sliding scale feature in the General Admission ticket to donate!
EVERYONE MUST BRING ID - WE WILL BE STRICTLY CHECKING
- 5:45 Doors Open
- 6:00 Drag Performances by Masc.Ari and Miss Karma w/ a K
- 6:40 Comedy by Andrew Bourne - He’s a comedian and filmmaker releasing new comedy music videos this summer, please welcome to the stage Andrew Bourne!
- 7:15 Kimmy Jean
- 7:40 Alice Danger - A wanderer at heart, Alice Danger is a creature of American folklore. She lives no where, travels in secret, and will arrive at spontaneous gatherings to deliver an important message: to live your life now, and love everyone in it as hard as you can. And although you may find her performance moving or inspiring, don’t be fooled… Alice Danger is definitely the girl your mother warned you about.
- 8:15 Ro Redfern - Ro Redfern is a singer-songwriter from the East Village. Drawing primarily from folk and rock influences, their songs are reflective and lyrics-driven. Outside of playing and writing music, Ro hosts a show on Radio Free Brooklyn about LGBTQ+ punk and indie rock artists.
- 9:00 Alex Julia - Alex Julia is a female queer indie artist who rose to the scene after releasing her first EP in 2019 “Better Part Of Me” which received airplay internationally. Alex Julia is a multi genre artist influenced by 90’s grunge and alternative music. Her unique songwriting, bold attitude and imagery of her songs have captured the attention of fans worldwide. She has paved the way for many artists hosting shows all over the tri state. Creating an atmosphere that celebrates diversity, inclusion, and acceptance.
- 9:40 Hurricane Holly - Hurricane Holly are the long-awaited evolution of Holly Longmore’s singer-songwriter project. Fusing Longmore’s fierce yet empathic lyrics with high energy pop rock provided by Elle LaGalante (keys), Grant Chamberlin (bass), Sean Patton (drums), and Thomas Burns Scully (lead guitar), Hurricane Holly deal out killer riffs and slick solos all wrapped up in a warm blanket of love and inclusion.
- 10:20 Sludge Bunny - Introducing Brooklyn's all-trans-femme punk-rock post-musical-core extravaganza, Sludge Bunny
- 11:00 Meghan Pulles - Meghan Pulles reigns as an emo-positive Nashville-based genre-defying singer-songwriter and artist with an ability to beautifully blend pastoral melodies with nostalgia. With a staunch devotion to musical healing, her compositions are all about the emotions and feelings that it evokes in her listeners. Ranging from drenching folk to melodic pop and indie styles, her work is reminiscent of the musical richness of Regina Spektor and softness of Joni Mitchell. Meghan is currently recording her debut album about healing through emotional abuse, planning to be released in 2023 and working with producer Harper James who is known for his indie band Eighty Ninety and solo project Middle Youth.
SPECIAL GUEST: THE MISFIT
The Misfit is a performance artist based out of Harlem NY. They run a production company which specializes in horror gore and shock art theatre. They love make music that shocks the audience and leaves them wanting more.
Creative vendors on display outside the show - no ticket required for this section.
Edibles/infused products available for purchase inside the event venue - ticket required.
No outside food or drink allowed in Brooklyn Art Cave. Alcohol and drinks available for purchase inside - ticket required.
Ticket prices, schedule, and lineup are subject to change. This event may not be suited for viewers with photosensitivty or auditory sensitivty. Alcohol may NOT be taken off the premises. This is 18+ event and all those under 21 will not be allowed to purchase alcohol.
Includes access to the main show. Ticket prices start at $10 and anything more you can donate is greatly appreciated!Pay what you want+Service feeSale ended